(List of Changes)
- November 13, 2008 Added external links, deleted mailing list, some other editing.
- June 11, 2004 Added the poster for ECOOP 2004.
- December 13, 2003 A new class Matrix2x2Ring added. Hopefully the ideas
developed in this class will eventually lead to a general matrix class.
- July 16, 2003 A new class UniversalCyclotomicField added. Also reorganised
the homepage a little bit. There are now two jar-files, one with sources and one
without. Removed the link to the classes directory - I won't update this any more -
the new version is in the jars.
- May 16, 2003 Updated the homepage.
- April 24, 2003 Implemented the mailing list.
- March 12, 2003 Added the York slides.
- January 30, 2003 Added the preprint on mapping of multivariate polynomials
to the main page.
- January 20, 2003 Some extensions to the cyclotomic field class,
now allowing mapping elements from one cyclotomic field to another.
Also added a jar file of all the classes etc. to this page.
- January 16, 2003 Added the classes UniversalPolynomialRing and
UniversalRing to the package. This seems to be an interesting concept.
- January 13, 2003 Added a link to NETCA on the main site.
- January 7, 2003 Added a
talk (generated by powerpoint via the "save as html" feature).
- June 21, 2002Added the demo for multivariate polynomials.
- May 14, 2002Added a counter to this and the index page:
- April 27, 2002 Improved the classes PolynomialRing and Quotientfield.
Now also an expression a la (1 - b^-1) * b is correctly parsed in a PolynomialRing
- April 26, 2002
Added the applet RingAppletExample.java.
This is the first Java applet I have ever written, so please don't expect to much.
- April 25, 2002
Replaced BigInteger.ONE, BigInteger.ZERO and parseDouble(). So the classes
now work with JDK1.1
April 24, 2002. Launch of an extra page (this page) for changes.
Back to the main page
The pages of the
Marc Conrad's home page